A world in which sufficient and effective personnel are available to save lives and reduce human suffering caused by disasters.
We relieve suffering in disaster situations by training and providing competent and experienced disaster relief professionals in the Pacific and around the world.
- Humanitarian - we believe in the provision of humanitarian assistance to people wherever it is needed to relieve suffering and sickness
- Professional - our staff, members and partners are professional people committed to providing high quality training and expertise in disaster training and rehabilitation
- Impartial - we work with people regardless of race, religion or political affiliation
- Inclusive - we believe that partnerships with individuals, other organisations and communities promote creative and fruitful initiative
- Impact - we believe that people in communities and aid agencies should be empowered to develop skills for immediate and future disaster response
- Respect - we believe people affected by disasters can and should be empowered to contribute to relief, rehabilitation and development efforts
Congratulations to those that have just completed the 2012 Essentials of humanitarian practice! And a huge thank you...Find out more
Hi Guys. We are running our courses in the next week in Wellington and would love to have some support with our two major simulations on...Find out more
Registrations close on Monday 26th November the EHP & PSC in December. If you are interesting in attending please email...Find out more